Passport eCare™ Population Health Management Suite
Manage patient's entire course of care, from initial diagnosis through full recovery.
New Medicare initiatives like Hospital Value-Based Purchasing, Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Pioneer and Shared Savings are now directly tying clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction to Medicare reimbursement. Bundled Payments are also linking post-acute care services to hospital reimbursement.
- identify ACO patients whenever eligibility is verified
- assist patient in selecting and scheduling post-acute care
- communicate discharge instructions
- identify patients affecting readmission risk and value-based purchasing score
- prioritize case management followup based on likelihood of readmission
- automate care cycle coordination for ACO patients
- increase quality and value scores against outcome goals
- proactively manage readmission risk and value-based purchasing reimbursement
- achieve meaningful use stage II compliance for discharge instruction communication
Population Health Management Suite Solutions:
ACO MemberMatch - Passport will host your ACO membership file and match members in real-time against the registration, eligibility and benefit data that Passport processes for its providers.
PatientRisk - Identify high risk and high cost patients with our transaction-based patient readmission risk scoring. Providers can reduce 30-day readmission rate by allocating case management staff to the patients who are at the highest risk of readmission.
For more information on CMS initiatives visit http://www.innovations.cms.gov/initiatives/index.html.