Passport eCare® Population Health Management Suite
Manage patient's entire course of care, from initial diagnosis through full recovery.
New Medicare initiatives like Hospital Value-Based Purchasing, Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Pioneer and Shared Savings are now directly tying clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction to Medicare reimbursement. Bundled Payments are also linking post-acute care services to hospital reimbursement.
- identify ACO patients whenever eligibility is verified
- assist patient in selecting and scheduling post-acute care
- communicate discharge instructions
- identify patients affecting readmission risk and value-based purchasing score
- prioritize case management followup based on likelihood of readmission
- automate care cycle coordination for ACO patients
- increase quality and value scores against outcome goals
- proactively manage readmission risk and value-based purchasing reimbursement
- achieve meaningful use stage II compliance for discharge instruction communication
Population Health Management Suite Solutions:
MemberMatch - Passport will host your ACO membership file and match members in real-time against the registration, eligibility and benefit data that Passport processes for its providers.
CareCertainty - Patients can make selections from the correct list of providers to initiate scheduling follow-up visits or care transitions to post-acute settings.
Clinical Data Exchange - retrieves and transmits standard clinical data, including Continuity of Care Documents (CCDs), between providers and with payers for the purposes of care management, care coordination, and identifying risk adjustments.